Click Here To Print
1. Any student from class IX to XII can participate.
2. There will be three students participating from each school in the City Chapter.
3. Schools are requested to register and submit required fees before 10th November, 2017.
4. The online registration window will remain open from 05th October, 2017 to 10th November, 2017.
5. The 06 teams qualifying the City Chapter will be placed directly in the Regional Chapter.
6. The National Semi Finals will witness two teams each from across the 10 competing region.
The 20 teams will be divided into 05 groups of 04 teams each.
7. The Semifinals and Final will be held in Delhi in a televised format.
8. All the participants of national semi-finals and final will be given a certificate of participation
and winners will also be given cash prizes.
9. Videography of the rounds should be done to avoid any confusion later.
10. The Audio/ Video system should be properly installed.
11. Provision for independent observers should be made.
12. The audience should be drawn from different schools.
13. The venue for the rounds will be CBSE schools.